DSC Vanishing Contact (door sensor)
Features That Make a Difference
- Wafer-thin profile
- Long-life lithium battery included
- 5/8˝ (16 mm) maximum magnet gap
- Double-sided tape (included)
- Smooth-back plastics
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
Installs in Seconds & Virtually Vanishes
Among the smallest wireless door/ window contact currently available, the wafer-thin profile of the EV- DW4975 provides a streamlined, practically non-existent look once installed. The contact can be easily mounted to a window frame with double-sided tape, eliminating the need for drilling.
This not only reduces installation times but also retains the integrity of window warranties. A generous magnet gap of 5/8˝ (16 mm) easily accommodates larger door or window frames. The EV-DW4975 is built with reliable 433 MHz technology and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
Significantly smaller than competitor door/window contacts, the EV- DW4975 is housed within a compact casing that allows it to be used for the tightest-fitting installations. Once installed, the contact is inconspicuous and complements the décor of most homes. It is built with reliable 433 MHz technology, uses a long-life lithium battery and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
- The EV-DW4975 is compatible with the following receivers:
- IMPASSA Self-Contained 2-Way Wireless Security System
- ALEXOR 2-Way Wireless Security System
- SCW9045/9047 Self-Contained Wireless Security System
- PowerSeries Wireless Receivers PC5132-433 / RF5132-433 / RF5108-433 / TR5164-433
- PowerSeries RFK Keypads RFK55XX-433
- MAXSYS Wireless Receivers PC4164-433 / RF4164-433
- WS4920 Wireless Repeater
- Dimensions: 2 1/4˝ x 1˝ x 15/64˝(57 mm x 25.4 mm x 5.9 mm) Battery: CR2032 (3V Lithium)
- Battery Life : 5-8 Years (Typical)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 93%