DSC Shock Sensor (window sensor)
Features That Make a Difference
- Electro-mechanical shock sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Audible and visual pre-alert
- Built-in reed switch and case tamper
- Functions as a door/window contact
- 5/8” (16 mm) maximum magnet gap
- Two serial numbers for independent operation
- Long-life lithium battery included
- Mounting plate included
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- FCC/IC listed
Double the Protection in One Device. Ideal for those installations where glassbreak detectors are not recommended.
Not only can it detect the impact caused by breaking glass or forced entries, it can also detect openings and closings. That’s double the protection in one device. With the adjustable sensitivity, each installation can be fine-tuned to ensure reliable coverage without false alarms. The EV-DW4927 is built with reliable 433 MHz technology and is compatible with all current DSC wireless receivers.
The EV-DW4927 includes double- sided tape for quick and easy mounting to virtually any surface. Also helping to make installations as effortless as possible is the easy-to-open case that provides access to the battery and allows sensitivity adjustments to be made without using tools.
With the EV-DW4927 you get two functions in one. By mounting the device on a window frame and the supplied magnet on the window, the alarm system is able to detect the shock produced by a forced entry as well as report when the window is opened or closed.
To ensure flexibility, the easy-to- program EV-DW4927 features two separate serial numbers: one for the shock detection function and the second for door/window contact operation.
- PowerSeries™ Wireless Receivers RF5132-433/PC5132-433 all versions and RF5108-433
- MAXSYS® Wireless Receiver PC4164-433/RF4164
- PowerSeries RFK Keypads (RFK5500/RFK5501/RFK5516/RFK5508)
- Fixed-Message LCD Keypad with Integrated Wireless Receiver RF5501-433
- SCW9045/9047 Self-Contained Wireless Security System
- IMPASSA Self-Contained Wireless Security System
- ALEXOR Distributed Wireless Security System
Dimensions: 2 15/16” × 1 11/16” × 1” (75 mm × 43 mm × 25 mm)
Battery: CR123 (3 V Lithium)
Battery Life: 5-8 Years (Typical)
Operating Temperature: 14 to 122 °F (-10 to 50 °C)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% RH